Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ral & Kristi's Wedding




Kristi called me about doing her wedding. She saw some images that I had done for Patrice ( Ral's Sister). I was honored to talk with her. I wanted to meet with her as I do before I talked about her wedding on the phone, but wasn't possible she was far far away at Seminary School in New Jersey.  We talked on the phone, and she told me she wanted me to photograph her wedding.  I did not meet Kristi or Ral until their wedding day ( normally already have meet with the bride and groom several times) When I walked up to her I knew with that beautiful smile she had that she was going to be a very sweet bride, and she was. Ral was an awesome groom as well. They both were up for whatever I wanted to do.  I am so thankful to have been part of their romantic day.  Ral's father performed the wedding ceromony, and that was very special for everyone. The wedding was beautiful and full of laughter throughout the day. I hope you enjoy the images I am sharing with you of Ral & Kristi's wedding.  I know it brought great joy to my heart to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment